Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

T-minus three days.

Eek, getting close! This week, I weighed myself to get my grand starting weight (not pretty). I'm going to attempt to do 90% raw until Friday, or at least as raw as I can, with a few cooked whole grains interspersed.

That said, I decided that I'm going to actually post my starting weight. While embarassing for me, my reasoning is that I won't weigh that much for long, and I might even inspire myself with how well raw food works to make my weight healthier. Plus, I figure that if I do lose weight, I can more easily show how great raw food is if I keep close tabs on my starting weight, and my weight from week to week.

So, there you go. You'll be able to find my weight ticker by clicking on the navigation bar at the top of my blog. That will take you to my special ticker page, which I'm about to create.

Tomorrow morning, the plan is to get up at 5 in the morning and at least walk... possibly run. I haven't been able to sleep past 5, so I figured I might as well get up and do something productive. I guess it's all that increased energy I keep hearing about!

This will be my first official raw-as-possible day. Instead of thinking about all the foods I'm not eating, I'm trying to be thankful for discovering a pathway to health and vitality. I'm also trying the meditation thing. Honestly, I never thought I would be the "meditating type," but now, I look forward to having some time to center myself each day. If all else fails, this raw food experiment will at least have taught me that much!

No comments: